1883 Marriage of Ignacy Rzepka and Małgorzata Skrok
Took place in the village Mikułowice on September 27th/October 9th, 1883 at midday. We announce that today, in the presence of witnesses Józef Kołek, 44 years old, and Michał Skrok, 64 years old, both living in the village of Kaliszany, a religious marriage union was concluded between Ignacy Rzepka, bachelor, peasant, 24 years old, son of Stanisław and Jadwiga, nee Młynek, married couple Rzepka, born in the village Brzozowa of Gliniany parish and living in the village Stróża, also of Gliniany parish, and Małgorzata Skrok, maiden, servant, 17 years old, living in the village Kaliszany, daughter of Łukasz, already deceased, and Katarzyna, nee Kołek, married couple Skrok. This marriage was preceded by three marriage banns in the parishes of Mikulowice and Gliniany churches on September 15th, 23rd, 30th of the current year. The newlyweds stated that they did not conclude a prenuptial agreement. The religious wedding ceremony performed by priest Jósef Skoczewski. This act was read aloud to the illiterate present and then signed only by Us.1883 Marriage, Ignacy Rzepka and Małgorzata Skrok, Mikułowice (Wojciechowice), Opatów, Radom, Congress Poland, Russia
These places identified in the 1883 marriage record of Ignacy Rzepka and Małgorzata Skrok were in the Radom province of Congress Poland, Russia. They are now in the Świętokrzyskie (Holy Cross) Province of Poland.
Ignacy Rzepka and Małgorzata Skrok had the following children in Kaliszany, Wojciechowice, Opatów, Radom. Congress Poland, Russia:
- Maryanna Rzepka (~1886-1955)
- Stanisław Rzepka (1887-1955)
- Józefa Rzepka (1889- )
- Jan Rzepka (1890-1969)
- Franciszek Rzepka (1893-1930)
- Władysław Józef Rzepka (1896-1983)
- Julianna Rzepka (1900- )
- Towarzystwa Genealogicznego Polski, Wojciechowice, 1883 18, Ignacy Rzepka Stanisław, Jadwiga Młynek, Małgorzata Skrok Łukasz, Katarzyna Kołek; digital images, Towarzystwa Genealogicznego Centralnej Polski (http://metryki.genealodzy.pl : accessed 26 May 2019).
- “Polskie Towarzystwo Genealogiczne,” database, Polish Genealogical Society, Metryki (metryki.genealodzy.pl: accessed 20 April 2021), https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=7&zs=0848d&sy=151&kt=2&plik=033-036.jpg; citing church records or Urząd Stanu Cywilnego (Civil Registry Office).
- “Genealogical Translations,” database, private Facebook group, Facebook (facebook.com: accessed 21 April 2021), Ignacy Rzepka, Malgorzata Skrok.